Create a patient centered medical home with solutions from TriZetto.
The patient centered medical home (PCMH) offers an exciting option for delivering better healthcare. This value-based strategy organizes patient care in a team-based model, where a personal physician represents the patient’s “medical home” and is responsible for providing continuous and coordinated care throughout the patient’s life. This includes preventative treatment as well as treatment for acute and chronic disease, and end-of-life care as well. The benefits of the patient centered medical home can be significant: better care coordination, increased communication, greater quality and safety and reduced medical costs.
But implementing a patient centered medical home requires innovative IT solutions. Medical data must be centralized so the payer, provider and patient can access current and accurate data at any time. Providers must be able to manage their revenue cycles more easily. Payers must be able to design value-based benefits programs that offer health insurance incentives for healthy behavior, and administrative tasks throughout payer and provider organizations must be automated for greater efficiency. To solve these challenges in creating a patient centered medical home, TriZetto provides industry-leading value-based solutions.
Learn more about patient centered medical home solutions from TriZetto.
The TriZetto® Value-Based Benefits Solution: innovative support for the patient centered medical home.
The TriZetto® Value-Based Benefits Solution is specifically designed to support value-based insurance design initiatives like the patient centered medical home. TriZetto’s solution is a benefit design and incentive management software solution that lets payers tailor benefits and other incentives for individual members. Payers can design benefit programs centered and based on members’ health status, chronic conditions, and health and wellness activity. With TriZetto Value-Based Benefits, payers can:
• Offer employers value-based benefit programs that can help improve employee health, increase employee productivity and reduce out-of-pocket costs for members.
• Support best-in-class incentive programs that may include health reimbursement account contributions, cash and other rewards.
• Integrate value-based benefits programs with other TriZetto solutions.
• Automate processes to reduce the costs of administrating value-based benefits programs.
Consolidate patient data, reduce medical costs, and automate administrative tasks.
TriZetto offers a variety of other solutions for the accountable care organization that can support the patient centered medical home:
• Core administration solutions – TriZetto’s Facets™ and QNXT™ core administration programs enable payers to automate many administrative tasks and facilitate communication between payers, providers and the patient.
• Care management solutions – TriZetto Clinical CareAdvance® aggregates patient medical data in a single repository so providers, payers and patients can access it.
• Revenue cycle management solutions – TriZetto’s provider solutions help payers receive payments more quickly and accurately.
Learn more now about TriZetto’s solutions for a patient centered medical home, as well as other TriZetto solutions for network management application, core administration, healthcare claim processing and more.
Copyright © 2013 TriZetto Corporation. All rights reserved.